Tuesday, December 1, 2015

31 days of Self-care

Holidays are a hard time to stay on top of self-care with all the festivities going on, but as I'm finishing up the 1st semester of the bachelor completion program at Pacific University, I feel like I've been run through a food processor and then tossed out to the pigs for a snack. My body, mind, and spirit are craving some much-needed TLC. Most people wait until after the holidays to take care of themselves, well, I can't afford that as in January I will be starting the 2nd semester of school.

Therefore, I am dedicating the month of December to self-care. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram as I post each day, starting today, on self-care tips and pictures. #31daysofselfcare

Happy Holidays and don't forget to give yourself a little love too.

xoxo,

Melania

2 comments:

  1. Love this and look forward to the daily reminders. Love you

    ReplyDelete

  2. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done. capitalone.com

    ReplyDelete