Monday, December 15, 2014

My Holiday Gift for You

Happy Holidays, Dear Readers!

As the 2014 draws to a close, I look back at the year. 2014 has, without a doubt, been one of the best years of my life. First of all, I finally was able to get a grip of my depression and really start to enjoy being a mother. Second, I achieved one of my biggest goals- become a published author. Not only that I also wrote my first article for Rebelle Society. All of this brought so much joy and sense of accomplishment. Last week, however, I witnessed a dream come true.
New Renaissance Bookstore

My favorite bookstore in Portland, New Renaissance Bookshop, agreed to carry my book. Seeing my baby on the shelf was the best Christmas present EVER. They have three copies and I signed them. :) If you know a new mom who is struggling and could use a little encouragement, this would make a great little gift. Make sure you throw in some chocolate too *wink.*

And if your budget is a little tight this year, Urban Goddess Mama, is FREE on Kindle books until 12/19/14. This is your chance to read my story for FREE and share with your mama friends. Go forth and spread the holiday cheer.

Happy Holidays, everyone. Thank you so much for your support and love. See you in the New Year!

xoxo,
Melania

No comments:

Post a Comment