Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Welcome!

Hello,

I've been blogging at fangs, felines, fins, & fun fiction for several years now, but I decided to start a new blog that focuses on pregnancy, parenting, and the fine balance of it all.
Last year I became pregnant with my first baby and everything in my life changed. My writing, how I spent my time, with whom I chose to hangout with, what I read, what I watched on TV, the music I listened, how I ate, and even the types of clothes I wore shifted. Did I change who I was? No, I wouldn't say so. The person I am today was there a year and 1/2 ago before I took that first positive pregnancy test. She was just hidden within the layers of the type of life I lived at the time. With pregnancy I had nine months to peel away each layer back and when my daughter was finally born, I shed them off.
At first I felt I'd lost pieces of myself, that I would never be the same again. That is true, but I discovered new parts of me I never knew existed but somehow they'd been there the whole time. So join me on this journey as I post my ups and downs, but also tips and ways to feed the goddess within and make her shine.
My goal is to post every other week on Monday. I will start with pregnancy and share what helped me get through those nine months. Then I'll move to post-labor and delivery. My objective is to provide useful information to all you mommies and mommies-to-be.
If you are interested, you can read my birth story here. Thanks so much for stopping by. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment